A funeral is a really hard time for those who are actually living those moments in their life. Its the time for people to share their pain and thoughts. It is the hard task to find the right thoughts or words for that moment. Find all kind of Funeral quotes for mother , father, Grandpa, Grandma, Family and Friends, Mom, dad, brother, Sister, eulogy closing lines, short condolence quotes and many more.
Many creative minds – authors, poets, musicians, and world leaders – have wrestled with life and death.
They have emerged with succinct, insightful, and stirring funeral quotes to give us direction.
Here are some best heartfelt funeral quotes to use in a eulogy or sympathy card.
Top Funeral Quotes and Sayings :
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and of love. – Tintern Abbey, William Wordsworth, poet😢
- Grief is the price we pay for love😢
- More precious was the light in your eyes than all the roses in the world.😢😢😢
- Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. – Lord Buddha 😢
- Death is more universal than life;😢 everyone dies, but not everyone lives😢 – By Alan Sachs
- 😢 Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened – By Dr. Suess
- It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be – J.K. Rowling 😢
- If we have been pleased with life, we should not be displeased with death 😥, since it comes from the hand of the same master – Michelangelo
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched. 😥 But are felt in the heart – By Helen Keller
- We know you’d be with us today if heaven wasn’t so far away. 😢
- It is not a length of life, but a depth of life.😢Emerson Ralph Waldo
- 😢Funerals aren’t for the dead. They’re for the living – Gavin Extence
- They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies – By William Penn 😥
- Grief is the price we pay for love 😥 – By Queen Elizabeth II
- Sometimes, when one person is absent,😢
the whole world seems depopulated – Alphonse de Lamartine
- I submit to you that if a man hasn’t discovered something he will die for, 😥 he isn’t fit to live – Martin Luther King Jr
- Funerals are pretty compared to death. 😢 Funerals are quiet, but deaths not always – Tennessee Williams
- 😢Death is the veil which those who live call life:
They sleep, and it is lifted – Percy Blysshe Shelley
- Some people never head a procession until they’re dead. 😥
- Cowards die many times before their deaths:
The valiant never taste of death but once 😥- William Shakespeare
- When you are born, you cry 😢, and the world rejoices.
When you die, you rejoice, and the world cries😥 – Lord Buddha
- The bitterest tears 😢 shed over graves
are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone 😥- By Harriet Beecher Stowe
- The passing of the years awakens in our hearts
the cry for permanence😥 – By F. B. Meyer
- It’s what you do, unthinking, that makes them
quick tear start; the tear may be forgotten 😢
but the hurt stays in the heart – Ella Higginson
- Even hundredfold grief is divisible by love 😢 – By Terri Guillemets
- Funerals are pretty compared to death. Funerals are quiet, but deaths not always 😢 – Tennessee Williams
- No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear 😢-By C.S. Lewis